If you received a product through the mail and the shipping was free, your packing slip will include one (1) pre-paid, pre-addressed label for your return package. Keep in mind that you can mail back several products using just one shipping label. If you have already used your free shipping label and need to return another product from the same order, the return postage will be at your expense.
Articles in this section
- How do I return an item?
- Does it cost me anything to return items?
- How many free shipping labels do I get for returns?
- What products are not eligible for return?
- How will I receive the refund?
- How long does a return take?
- Where do I send a return?
- How do I get back items that did not qualify for a return?
- How can I know the status of my return?
- Can I return a product at an Andrea store?