If you received the product through the mail and the shipping was free, your package contains a packing slip with everything you need to make a return at no cost to you. If you paid for shipping, the return will have a shipping cost, which you pay directly to the carrier of your choice.
Articles in this section
- How do I return an item?
- Does it cost me anything to return items?
- How many free shipping labels do I get for returns?
- What products are not eligible for return?
- How will I receive the refund?
- How long does a return take?
- Where do I send a return?
- How do I get back items that did not qualify for a return?
- How can I know the status of my return?
- Can I return a product at an Andrea store?