To calculate your size you need two sheets of paper, a ruler and a thin pencil. Follow these steps:
- Place a sheet on the floor.
- Support your back against a flat surface.
- Place your foot and the weight of your body on the sheet.
- Ask someone to draw the outline f your feet with the pencil.
- Mark a line along the longest part of your foot and measure it in centimeters.
- Add 7 mm to the longest part of your foot because it expands while walking. This will be your shoe size.
- Check the measurements with the size chart (lady, gentleman, children) and select the shoe size.